Terms and Condition
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services, Content and User Content.
- You may not post User Content that is violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos via the Services.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. RideNa prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to RideNa upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other RideNa users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Services, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Services, Content and User Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, links and other materials that you submit, post or display on or via the Services (“User Content”).
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or RideNa.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (spam) to any RideNa users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any RideNa page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Services through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of RideNa, whether online or offline. You agree that RideNa is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. RideNa reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you post personal or other information.
Content, User Content & Rights
RideNa makes services like social media Community, Reviews, Events, Market Place, Directory (“Services”) and content like Articles, News, Features (“Content”) available to its users. RideNa assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any consequence relating directly or indirectly for the use of its Services, Content and User Content. RideNa does not guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to the accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the Services Content and User Content found in its website.
Finally, you agree not to post or use RideNa to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting materials or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Terms for Market Place
All transactions, selling, buying, trading, and bartering (“Transaction”) within the RideNa Market Place is solely between individuals or group of individuals who are registered users of RideNa. RideNa is by no means involved in any capacity including as neither agent nor principal; and has no control in the conduct of Transaction among its users.
RideNa assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any Transaction you take, or fail to make, based on the contents, information, services or other materials found in its Market Place. RideNa does not guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to the accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents found in its Market Place.
In order to conduct Transaction in the Market Place, you must:
- be 18 years of age and above;
- be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of information when posting an item for Transaction;
- be responsible for reading and understanding the full information about an item for Transaction;
- not post any item that is illegal, immoral, racist, dangerous, prohibited, or otherwise deemed, at the sole discretion of RideNa, as inappropriate or a violation of its policies;
- as sellers, not fail to deliver items purchased from as the user, unless the buyer fails to meet the agreed terms, or the user cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
- as buyers, not fail to deliver payment for items purchased by as a buyer, unless the seller fails to meet the agreed terms, or the buyer cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
- as traders, deliver items agreed to be exchanged for another item, unless either party fails to meet the agreed terms, or either party cannot authenticate the other’s identity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RIDENA PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICES; (B) THE RIDENA CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE RIDENA PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICES; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES’ OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE RIDENA PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE RIDENA PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RIDENA PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF RIDENA'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICES, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE RIDENA PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE RIDENA PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
RIDENA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.