- Road safety is for all, including bikers
- Bikers should practice discipline and mindfulness when using the road
- Cycling is a sport, a lifestyle, and a practical means of transportation; therefore it should not be exclusive to anyone
- Cycling as a sport has a lot of potential in the Philippines and Pinoy cyclists have what it takes to compete in the international stage
- The environment is integral to the cycling experience so it must be taken care of
We will forever uphold causes close to our heart: taking care of the environment, ensuring road safety for all bikers, and promoting cycling as a sport and as a lifestyle.
But we will always have projects that we hope will uplift the cycling community, starting with Pimp Manong’s Ride (more details to follow).