Create a Ridena Account
Steps in Creating a RideNa.com Account
- A. Choose an account: IDIVIDUAL is the basic account; SELLER for bike shops and merchants (they get listed in the directory page and have special features); SPECIALIST for coaches, trainers, and mechanics (they get listed in the directory and have special features). All accounts are FREE!
- B. Add your profile name
- C. Add a valid email address (this will be your permanent email in RideNa.com)
- D. Add you password
- E. Confirm your password
- F. Answer security question (to prove you are not a robot)
- G. Type secutiry question answer
- H. Accept term and conditions
Activate Your RideNa.com Account
- A. Check your email after signing-up. Normally, the email activation is received immedietly. However, In some cases due to different user's email setting configurations, the activation email may appear in your mailbox at a later time. Just wait for a few miuntes and check your spam folder. You may send the RideNa admin an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- B. Click the "Activate Account Button"
- C. Your registered loigin credentials
After activating your account, you will be redirected back to RideNa.com and be prompted to login. Afterwards, you will need to edit your profile with more specific information about your biking preferences and other details. See Instructions below.
Edit RideNa.com Profile After Activation
- A. Initial account information upon registration
- B. Additional personal information required: Date of Birth, Gender, Location (Password can be updated, but not necessary)
- C. Upload your profile picture. (required minimum dimensions are 190x190 pixels for optimum results)
- D. Select your biking preferences (Style, and reason for biking)
- E. Select your reason for biking (you can add up to 3 reasons)
- F. Select biking style (you can add up to 2 styles)