Community: The User Profile Page
How to Use the Profile Page
A. The DASHBOARD has all the functions needed by the user to manage an account. Creating new content, and viewing existing ones are all connected to it. Dashboard functions include creating and viewing content for: Gallery, Blurts, Blog, Events, Buddies, Teams, Buddies, Market Listings, and Reviews.
B. The ACTIVITY area lists all recent activities by a user including content created for: Market, Events, Reviews, etc.; and community activities such as: becoming buddies, joining or creating teams.
C. The WIDGETS are user account related support tools and have no content creation functions. Widgets include: messages, settings, and alerts.
- A. Profile picture
- B. Profile Name
- C. Profile location, Biking Style, and Biking Purpose
- D. Number of events joined
- E. Number of teams joined
- F. Number of buddies added
- G. Network Updates: Activity of a the users buddies, and teams
- H. Add new content link (each content tab has one)
- I. View all content link (each content tab has one)
Other User's Profile
- A. Send someone an invite to become buddies; send someone a message to say hello
- B. This dashboard view lets other users view its owners specific content.
- C. The activity area displays all recent activity by the users